Monday, September 7, 2009

Blogging Baffles

I'm a bit confused and frustrated by this blogging business at the moment...Not sure why Google doesn't seem to pick up my blog??!! Even after I've made sure all the settings are right. Arggh!!! And maybe I'm being a bit pedantic (or OCD) but I have this whole idea in my head about how I'd like my blog to look and Google is NOT LETTING ME FULLY CUSTOMISE IT!!!

Oh well....either I'm going to have to let some of my obsessive compulsions go...or D's going to get roped in to do some extra computery work. Incidentally, that'll go onto the list of stuff that he's kindly offered to help me with, like transferring patterns onto cardboard (which I absolutely hate doing). Think I might be running out of favours soon...better think of a nice way to say thank you!!

2 comments:

ambette said...

You're lucky he helps you with anything!

Beky said...

Don't worry I have been having problems with iGoogle for that last few weeks. I used to have all my blog feeds on my ig homepage and they just wouldn't load. So I started using the Google Reader now I can see them. Regarding the customise part, send me an email, maybe I can help.