Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I miss crafting days

I sure miss my long days of crafting. Between my new job, looking for a house to buy and weekend work, time is not on my side. So hopefully all of this wonderful bag bits that came in the mail (1 week late...no thanks to unreliable Australia Post) posted and chased up with Australia Post by the lovely Leah from Nicole Mallalieu Design will spur me on to squeeze in more time for crafting!




Apologies for the poor picture quality. That's been the bane of my life lately. Downlights are awesome mood lighting but really crappy for photo taking. (I'm still procrastinating about making that lightbox. But that's another story for another day).


Oh and this came in the mail for me today!!! The inaugural edition of the 'Made it' recipe zine. I won it in a giveaway by Mixtape...I NEVER win anything. Never Ever. I'm deliriously excited...maybe a tad more than what would be considered normal. But I'm going to bask in it for a while!


There are so many awesome recipes in here from salads, soups and starters to mains and desserts (my favourite). This came just in time for our housewarming this weekend...I think I'm going to try the raspberry lemon meringue pie, Philly cream cheese log and the lemon butter potatoes. Yummy!!

It sure feels good to blog again.

1 comment:

Sandra @ Pepperberry & Co. said...

Hi there! Welcome to the blog-o-sphere :-) You're going to have a BLAST with those goodies from Nicole M... and I hope your new job gives you the time you need to play with it all!! xxx