Wednesday, September 9, 2009

To Stall or Not to Stall

I've been thinking of maybe having a stall at one of the craft markets lately. Especially with the Made in Thronbury market that's just happened this past weekend, and seeing all these really awesome pictures of the fantastic craft that people make. These are just some of the talented and creative people whose blogs I follow, Flickettysplits, Mrs Beckinsale (her tram cushions are cute as a button!), Curlypops who were also at the Made in Thornbury market.

So while looking at these amazing handcrafts always inspires me, I'm a bit nervous!! Am I ready to take the plunge??

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I only started doing markets this year. It's not a path to riches but it's heaps of fun and you get to meet lots of lovely people. Take the plunge!

JadeMomma said...

Thanks!! I've slept on it and decided to DO IT! I've downloaded the Northside Makers Market application form. I'm going to take some pictures today to attach to it. Exciting!!